6 Tuesday ONE DAY EVENTS: Jobs You'd Love AND Jobs You'd Hate
8-11 Friday-Sunday Weekend Events: Products known just by letters and/or numbers, including car models (ie: Z28, A-1) AND Cutaway Ads AND Funeral Related
5 April Contest Starts: Sneakers/Tennis Shoes (whatever you call 'em) in Ads
Ads for sneakers/tennis shoes, ads that include them, essentially any ad where they make a prominent appearance.
Our rule post:
1. You MUST put 'Contest Entry' in the subject line or I will not tally the votes for your post
2. Voting is via a YES in the comments (I do not count 'likes' of the post, you must type in a 'yes' in the comments)
3. Print or video ads are fine
4. All vintage ads rules apply EXCEPT: only ONE AD PER ENTRY
5. As always, non contest/non event ads are ALWAYS welcome!!
6. Hem and haw rule: It was 11 degrees and snowing on 4/1, today it'll be 70.
7. The MOST important rule of vintage ads: HAVE FUN!!!
You can post anything Hall & Oates related without an ad since they're our patron saints.
Imagine my surprise seeing this car in the Target parking lot. And that's a real phone #, I have it in my contacts. The same people also have an ER Steely Dan line & Phil Collins line, yes, just THAT drum solo is an option.